When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need help locating a bracelet...

B6S4

Hey guys,

I've had my Noobfactory Explorer II for a little while now and I wear it daily. The bracelet is starting to show some signs of wear. I have tried brushing it and it helped quite a bit, but I'd like to just replace the bracelet all together. I have purchased a couple different aftermarket bracelets but havn't had any luck with them fitting the watch. All of the SEL bracelets I have tried seem to be slightly off, not allowing the spring bar to set. I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction in locating a bracelet that will fit my watch. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I've put non-SEL bracelets on all of my watches. If you have gotten SEL bracelets, with the machined end links, then my parts supplier has told me that often the hole placement in the link is specific to a certain case making it highly possible it will not fit a different case. Just for grins I bought a nice machined end link Submariner band from him anyway and he was correct - it will not fit any of my Subs...

I've had lots of luck just bending the spring bars.

If the endlinks are too tight to the case and that is why the springbars won't snap into place you can take a round file and work the endlink down just a little...test fitting as you go. In our world, few things fit out of the box unless they were specifically made for it.

Edited by preacher62

If the endlinks are too tight to the case and that is why the springbars won't snap into place you can take a round file and work the endlink down just a little...test fitting as you go. In our world, few things fit out of the box unless they were specifically made for it.

Maybe enlarging the holes on the inside of the lugs would help also....

If you want to give more of a vintage look with a non-SEL band PM me, I may have one left...

Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking to keep the watch as original as possible. I guess I'll have to contact some dealers to see if they can source the right bracelet for me.