When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen vintage saphire sub inserts on VRF

Dizzy

For all you sub modders out there.. this stuff is all pretty cheap. I would be all over this if i was building a WM9 or MBW franken right now.

I know i shouldn't have to say it, but i will anyways... Dont ever mention RWG or replica watches on the gen forums.

My link

Man. I saw that yesterday and I said to myself that guy is seating in a gold mine

You are right, and these are some pretty nice inserts for the price. The same seller also has some nice inserts for plexi subs (No fat fonts that I could see), as well as a few nice tritium pearls.

If you're looking for and insert for your 16610 project, I would jump on these. The sapphire inserts are notably cheaper than the older inserts, but over time, they prices of those will go up as well.

Hate to keep flogging a dead mule. but as Dizzy stated, Please, Please never, ever mention the word replica on that forum. most of those guys would refuse to sell to you if they thought the part was going on a rep. And for sure you would be banned from the site. So use common sense and don't say anything about this forum or replicas.

For all you sub modders out there.. this stuff is all pretty cheap. I would be all over this if i was building a WM9 or MBW franken right now.

I know i shouldn't have to say it, but i will anyways... Dont ever mention RWG or replica watches on the gen forums.

My link

[/quote

Wow. NICE.

Edited by d-rock