When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

219 Arrives!

milesd

Congrats mate, I wear the same way so I know what you mean ;)

I wonder if we can expect a correct destro movement anytime soon? Its the only thing that holds me back...daft I know considering the rest of the movement!!

Wear it well :)

<br />Interesting because I wear mine on the right and I'm right handed is this odd as I've never asked if people who wear on the right are left or right handed???

I am left handed and wear my watches on my right hand. But these days I am wearing them on my left. Makes me feel them and see them differently.

Love the wrist photo's Milesd! Are you still going to mod some things or take it just the way it is. Could be the pictures, but looks a bit that there is some space between the CG and the case?

How does it compare to the gen base 112 in terms of gen feeling? (thought you once owned a gen 112).

Enjoy it! Cheers & all the best!

Congrats mate, I wear the same way so I know what you mean ;)

I wonder if we can expect a correct destro movement anytime soon? Its the only thing that holds me back...daft I know considering the rest of the movement!!

Wear it well :)

I can not understand that so many think it SO important to have the "Officine Panerai" upside down on the movement for the destro when ALL replicamovements is MILES away from looking genuine :whistling: