When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

which wrist L or R?

signumboy

As the title says .

Which wrist do you wear your watch on. I was always led to believe its left , but I have know idea why. And if if I wear one on my right it feels just odd. Though I guess the addicts on here wear one on each wrist at the same time :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well I'm right handed so that rules that one out,

A right handed person would wear his watch on his left wrist.

When writing the watch is then out of the way.

I thought it was supposed to be worn on the non-dominant wrist, so the opposite of your dominant hands wrist...so as to protect the watch! I guess at the end of the day who give a fcuk. Only think is if you wear it on your dominant wrist then be prepared for the watch to get more wear as you are going to knock it and bash it into things more often!

Left. Although I am left handed, I ve grown up wearing on my left.

Never really thought about it until I tried on my right a few years and yes its a very weird feeling. But I do occasionally wear on right just to see if I have changed my mind. I tend to knock the watches into other things when I wear on right. Less control!

Left for me also and right handed.

Sometimes I carry a pocket watch and I usually check it with my left hand.

That's interesting that you say that, as if I ever carry a pocket watch, I always check it with my right hand, and have the chain so it its in the 'watch pocket' of my jeans :) Of course, such an occurrence is extremely rare as I feel uncomfortable if I don't have a watch on my wrist :D