When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sweet PAM - You know you want it !

PeteM

Looks like the truth is out !!

This is my best PAM but I decided its time for a new home, if anyones interested I could throw in an original Parnis CG for a little extra !! ;)

I just got a reply from the guy after my bid.... still not sure how to reply ;)

Hello, good day! Thank you for your offer of Four U.S. Dollars on My listing for a Parenai Luminor Marina Black Luxury Diving Watch! I will greatly appreciate if you can tell me why your offer is so low. I thank you for your interest in my Listing, and will truly respect what your reasons may be. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

I.L.F.

I just got a reply from the guy after my bid.... still not sure how to reply ;)

Hello, good day! Thank you for your offer of Four U.S. Dollars on My listing for a Parenai Luminor Marina Black Luxury Diving Watch! I will greatly appreciate if you can tell me why your offer is so low. I thank you for your interest in my Listing, and will truly respect what your reasons may be. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

I.L.F.

Oh common....you're the 'bard, come up with something interesting!:whistling:

I have given him the benefit of the doubt and replied with details of flaws etc

Wait to see if he replies?

What I find strange with this compared to other con men on the bay is the price and auction method !! It doesnt of follow the usual pattern if you know what I mean?

I had this reply to my message last night,

Hello! I wish you a good day! I thank you sincerely for your time to make your offer, make me aware, and point out the warning signs of the watch being a fake. Ever since Christmas, when I received it as a gift for my eBay store for luck, I have been comparing, researching, to know if this was a true Panerai. I've been told it was, got excited, wanted to keep it for myself, (but I'm a girl), and said wow!, This will look good in my EBay store! I posted A.S.P. to hopefully get feedback and know exactly just what I have, or. what am I selling? (why the asking price was so high)! yes, I was hoping it was Authentic, but still, I needed to know and learn!

My question to you was genuine and I definitely got your hint of thumbs down on the watch!(Thanks!!) It's pretty hard to tell with just the workmanship and overall looks, even the name on the back exhibit plate is embossed on, does look pretty good in actuality than the Pics! The Numbers are painted on, nicely, movement fast and good, Looks really good in real life! The weight is pretty much there,but to me seems to be still lacking. My 1st instinct was it seemed cheap for what Panerais sell for! So I concluded It's gotta be about the movement. which I needed to learn about! Serial numbers where good, but thru my contnius research, since 2006 there has been fakes with that crazy same serial number! No, I could not live with myself if I sold a fake! Then there's the Reputation of my EBay Store at stake! I thank you very much for caring enough to let me know! People like you comming my way is my good luck, and not the watch! Wishing you the best year ever! All the best to you!

Sincerely,

I.L.F.