When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob Factory Black Explorer II

d-rock

Great catch d-rock.

If your not satisfied with this one shoot me a PM and i will take it.

The only modd it needs imo is a gen crown and tube.

Show us the pics after you got it.

Carpe Diem

Cats

Thanks Cats...I'm certain I'm going to be very pleased with it. And of course, it will have the gen crown/tube in the near future, though I may also have it cleaned/regulated and superlumed at that time and then enjoy it for years.

I'd be liking one of them, don't suppose there are any more lying around?

Not that I know of and certainly not from the origin of this one. I consider myself very lucky (and honored)to have had this particular one offered to me. Thanks for all the kind words regarding it, guys. And thanks to the expert opinions offered in the last "Noob or not" Thread I posted. I certainly do appreciate it. DR

I agree with all that's been said regarding this particular Explorer II. And I not only feel lucky for having had it offered to me, I feel a bit "honored" as I feel it is, and will be one day years from now, a piece of rep history, as it has made the "headlines" of the legendary "King of Reviews". I've purchased this watch from Avitt....have a look at the 2nd pic in this Review and what has been said regarding it.....yup...VERY lucky and TRULY honored to have it..Thanks again, Mr. Avitt...

Review here

Looks great. One of the best Rollie reps ever made. Yeah your SELs aren't that great... they're always "hit and miss" on the Noobfactory watches. Other than that... fantastic.

One thing you might want to remember: Never use the independently adjustable hour hand setting. There is very damage-prone system which WILL wear out if you do. When the "fork" wears out, the hour hand won't be working at all... it will stop following the minute hand.

Spare parts can't be found. When it breaks, your watch is trashable. Been there, done that.

I believe you'll be ok if you only set the time and date from the hack position. My white CHS ExpII lasted for years this way. Never any problems.

• Like 1