When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Super-Franken 3717

grifter

One tell tell on the rep is the crown, if there is something you want to mod, then it's the crown. I can spot a fake 3717 from a mile away :winkiss:

Is the gen crown slightly larger than the rep crown? I was able to pick up a gen IWC crown (seller didn't know if it was for a 3717) but it looks larger than the rep so I have not installed it yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I have ordered me the same set just last weekend !

Only exception: No german datewheel, although I am german...

I think IWC does not offer any watches with german day wheels any more, so I just want to be as gen. as possible...

And mine will be equipped with a rep. SS strap which has gen end links on.

Beside the rep strap - why call it franken ? It´s gen !

Ok...the numbers on the mov. and the case will be different - who cares !:whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Gen everything 3717 has arrived! Quick pic from phone. Will put a strap on and do a nice photo shoot.

3717ishere.jpg

First impression: My socks got knocked off my feet and I did 15 cartwheels! What can I say? It's gen :D

Congrats buddy!!! Looking forward to more pics!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tessa and Metro, I understand your frustration but Concepta is not a store that is open 24/7. He will respond when he has time and WILL look after you.

These projects are very long. You have to get the parts from the factory, send them to your watchmaker, get everything together, please incoming mails from customers, collate money, slowly ship out watches as they come in. Big process with a lot of work.

It should reassure you that he does not take on a million projects at once, this would overheat his assembly line from A to Z.

Chase him occasionally and he WILL get back.

:)

Hi Tessa and Metro, I understand your frustration but Concepta is not a store that is open 24/7. He will respond when he has time and WILL look after you.

These projects are very long. You have to get the parts from the factory, send them to your watchmaker, get everything together, please incoming mails from customers, collate money, slowly ship out watches as they come in. Big process with a lot of work.

It should reassure you that he does not take on a million projects at once, this would overheat his assembly line from A to Z.

Chase him occasionally and he WILL get back.

:)

+1

Nik's a great guy...just be patient.

:pimp:

• 5 weeks later...