When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thank God It's Friday Wristies

hackR

Thanks TJ! Try not to fill up all those buckets before Friday is over :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers :drinks:

Any time, bro :) Still got some empty buckets here :tu: To be fair, there's been nothing major this week, just lots of little things that just kept digging away, but, the week's over, no-one's died, so things can only get better :)Salut! :drinks:

Freddy, A guy with very cool gear should have "hand stitched" straps on his vintage pieces not the machine stitched variety! If you send me the strap on that Turn-o I'll remedy the problem! It's a way too cool piece to not have a special Strap..Regards, mcotter@skbk.com

Freddy, A guy with very cool gear should have "hand stitched" straps on his vintage pieces not the machine stitched variety! If you send me the strap on that Turn-o I'll remedy the problem! It's a way too cool piece to not have a special Strap..Regards, mcotter@skbk.com

I am not a strap aficionado & hand-vs-machine stitching would make little difference to me. But I appreciate your kind offer just the same. :good: