When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

219 on white cobra

simonporsche

Where can you get friggen Cobra straps?

Thats too bad to the bone

I've got a strap from almost every dead animal, cow, ostrich, croc, cayman, gator, python... Never seen a cobra though... :)

The trend for PAMs seems to be really good quality leather and immaculate, precise stitching work. Some Italian strapmakers are commanding higher prices than OEM for their quality of workmanship. It seems all the collectors eventually gravitate to the understated, high quality designs, which might be reflected in the general trend of responses to your question :)

Having said that... The white cobra does look about 146 different kinds of bad-ass... :)

Where can you get friggen Cobra straps?

Thats too bad to the bone

Got it from a new strap maker over on RWI called Prime Straps and he goes by the name of Crocodile, heres his links.

http://www.replica-watch.info/vb/forumdisplay.php/prime-straps-241.html

http://s747.photobucket.com/albums/xx116/PrimeStraps/

He does all types of hide at good prices too and a great guy to deal with.

I've got a strap from almost every dead animal, cow, ostrich, croc, cayman, gator, python... Never seen a cobra though... :)

The trend for PAMs seems to be really good quality leather and immaculate, precise stitching work. Some Italian strapmakers are commanding higher prices than OEM for their quality of workmanship. It seems all the collectors eventually gravitate to the understated, high quality designs, which might be reflected in the general trend of responses to your question :)

Having said that... The white cobra does look about 146 different kinds of bad-ass... :)

I think your right although there's some beautiful straps available there seems to be a general theme with them and sometimes its nice to attempt something different.

The white cobra works for me. Very exotic, and the Panerai is quite the exotic watch. Unique and good looking combo.:victory:

Sorry, did not mean to post twice. Damn page took so long to load....grumble grumble dry.gif

Edited by hambone