When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need recommendation on bracelet for my MBW 5513.

Robaer

A 93150 is nice but to my eye it only looks appropriate on a big chunky Sea Dweller. The 5513 is much thinner so I wear mine on a thinner bracelet.

Some people like Yuki's 7206 or 7836. For the money they are very nice. There are a couple things about them that drive me nuts so I don't use them.

IIRC there's a gen 9315 folded oyster bracelet for sale here on the forum for $400. I think Dizzy had it. That would look killer on a 5513. Some people prefer the rivets look but to my eye a newer Sub (with crown guards) demands a folded oyster.

I still feel a gen may be too expensive and the folded is not availible from yuki right now. Any other suggestions?

There is a submariner bracelet at yuki's for only $55, any comments on this?

have you seen the folded one on trusty? its for a 1675 i think but would look good on a 5513

Edited by aeromatic

Buy Puretime's 1665 Sea-Dweller for $223 (incls shipping) and use the 93150 and 580 ends on your 5513. Then you can sell the Sea-Dweller- head only. Or check with Angus and see if he'll sell you the bracelet and end pieces only. It is a hollow mid-link bracelet and the end pieces are correct w/o any backside cot-outs like on rep end pieces.

Another option is to buy a used one on ebay or VRF- might be able to pick one up for $400, but be careful, some of them are pretty stretched out.

I keep hoping we'll find a source for the 9315 rep bracelets that are showing up- I'd love to get one for $100-125.