When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1675 GMT dial, need opinion

cib0rgman

I guess it hard to tell for the picture but some of the Markers don even have lume is bare metal. specially the 12 O'clock. If I used as is I will need a really old insert and the case will have to look really old. What can I use to clean the Dial?

Thanks for the comment

The Zigmeister can do wonders, and it's well worth the trip up and back. I personally don't go for trashed out look. He resurrected my 16800 matte dial including some inpainting of the matte black.

And of course, I love good lume-glows at nite- on a rep/franken.

Thanks for the advice; as a matter of fact I already contacted him and he agreed to do his magic on this one. I am aiming for a vintage look but not perfect if you know what I mean. I till want the dial to look that it has some history.

Ivan

Ken at Raffles time on ebay does Mercedes hands for modded Chinese GMT movements.....he might still be away.

Do you want the 3 hand set, or the full 4 hand set? I have some 3 hand sets in the box? I think I bought his last 4 hand set................ :whistling:

Let me know if I can help.

three or 4 which ever I can alwasy get the GMT hand somewhere else.

thanks