When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

42mm Plant Ocean

Raikiri

Hi, I'm after a decent 42mm PO rep (budget around $250-300) and I need it by March 5th at the very latest as it's a birthday present.

I ordered one from Mary but there's been a slight issue and it may take a while to get one, not their fault at all. So I was wondering who was the best to order from? Thanks.

Oh, and I'll post pictures when it arrives :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm after a decent 42mm PO rep (budget around $250-300) and I need it by March 5th at the very latest as it's a birthday present.

I ordered one from Mary but there's been a slight issue and it may take a while to get one, not their fault at all. So I was wondering who was the best to order from? Thanks.

Oh, and I'll post pictures when it arrives :)

email Josh at perfect clones

Putting time constraints on a replica watch is never a good idea.. I wouldn't be too hopeful about getting the watch before March 5th. Customs can also be an issue. One time customs held my watch for 2 weeks before releasing it..

email Josh at perfect clones

Putting time constraints on a replica watch is never a good idea.. I wouldn't be too hopeful about getting the watch before March 5th. Customs can also be an issue. One time customs held my watch for 2 weeks before releasing it..

That's fair enough but I would stand a better chance of getting it if it's sent now rather than in a weeks time.

Thanks though, I might just wait for Mary, like I say it wasn't their fault :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, someone enlighten the ignorant here (that would include me) :-) My guess - it's missing "Co-Axial Chronometer" on the dial? I see dings on the bezel insert at 20 and 50 too, but experts please chime in. I was thinking of getting one of these. From Mary, too.

Well, in one sense it is more "correct" since it is a non-coaxial movement.. The Chinese rep makers never stop surprising, that is part of the fun with this hobby.

Not a bad watch as it is. Good looking! :)

This version can be known as the 42UPO_NCOX

Ok, someone enlighten the ignorant here (that would include me) :-) My guess - it's missing "Co-Axial Chronometer" on the dial? I see dings on the bezel insert at 20 and 50 too, but experts please chime in. I was thinking of getting one of these. From Mary, too.

But it seems to me that now the omega logo is correct and it doesn't sit so low on the letters! Looks like a gen to me!

God help us all if the factory has a large batch of bad dials. They won't fix it until they sell all the bad dials. This has happened before.

I just got this version but with correct dial, someone else got QC picks with this dial and was able to catch it and get it replaced with the correct dial.