When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New TT Sub on sale!

carlos_ctr

Hello

Link with 1-pc8838.com to web site running under the name of perfect clones.What is the forum feedback as I am looking to buy.

Thanks

Hi, welcome ,too! One thing that is very helpful, is our search function bar in the top right corner. When you use it, you can find the following:

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/230-watches-clothing-accessories/

There you will find the recommended dealer section. Enjoy,

Cheers, J

If this is the watch you're talking about:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlst00089-2009-submariner-blue-asia-3135-serial-p-9744.html

I'm not too excited. I could care less about the 3135 clone movement- a bunch of hog wash. And the gold plating on the end links doesn't return down the sides from what I can see- evidence of gold plate!

Keep looking and get your kid to teach you how to copy and paste links. If you ain't got a kid, borrow one!

I would avoid the 3135 copy movement. It doesnt look anything like a real Rolex movement anyways so I dont see what all the excitement is about.... :thumbdown:

Swiss movement option is the same price. You would be crazy to choose a asian copy decorated movement for the same cost as a swiss made movement (reliability reasons)

dizz

I'm not too excited. I could care less about the 3135 clone movement- a bunch of hog wash. And the gold plating on the end links doesn't return down the sides from what I can see- evidence of gold plate!

Keep looking and get your kid to teach you how to copy and paste links. If you ain't got a kid, borrow one!

The forum doesnt permit copy links if you dont have at least 5 posts.

Interesting forum rules! But you're close, one more post and you should be over the 5 limit and on to posting w/ links.

here's an older watch from the noob factory and if you look at the end links, you'll see how the gold wraps around the whole center end link.

http://www.prowatch888.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_56_70&products_id=79

I'm kinda surprised this watch is still around, but check with Paul for availability. By-Tor wrote a review of it, you might check it out also.

And if you buy the modern ceramic TT sub, you'll just have to keep checking the end links to make sure the gold wraps around