When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EU GTG 2011 (non EU members more than welcome!)

FxrAndy

55 members have voted

1. 1. Where should it be held

Any one got any tips on flights from germany to sweden, i just looked and got one hell of a shock, almost 1K!

Same here if travelling by plane!

No direct connection either: Bru-Copenhagen-Malmö (train).

And guys, if you are based in Stockholm (instead of Malmö maybe), Berlin, Madrid or Barcelona, let us know if you can host the afternoon drinks.

In Malmö we have the one and only Modelizer ...but who could help elsewhere?

For Malmö from Copenhague, pls check this...http://goscandinavia.about.com/od/gettingfromcitytocity/qt/copenhagenmalmo.htm

Edit to add: Andy and others, maybe rent a car at Copenhague Airport is a cheaper solution than the train wich is around 170$ for 2...to be checked if Malmö is the winner :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys, here's some tips on getting to and from Copenhagen:

From Germany you have Easyjet flying from Berlin to Copenhagen at a very reasonable price. And from other German cities you can check Norwegian..

Train from Copenhagen to Malmo is €12 one way with departures every 20 mins. I might also be able to borrow a mini bus and drive over there to make a group pick up.. :victory:

There is always Air Berlin aswell if you are travelling from Germany. Sas flies from Brussels every day and if you book now it should not be that expensive :-)

Very true! Germanwings as well, so there's lots of flight options from Germany to Copenhagen.

@Stephane: I did a quick check on Brussels to CPH (11-12/3) and it was €190 return with SAS via edreams.com. Not too shabby! ;)

@ Modelizer: I fly with Star Alliance for the same rate (Brussels Airline) so that is fine.

But, some of us are in nothern EU and some are in southern EU; not everybody have cheap flights to Copenhague and some won't probably want to come.

So, as Andy says, let's put an end date to this poll and then we'll take it from there :)

If it's in madrid, I can't exactly host afternoon drinks in my house, but my friends owns a restaurant with a "secret" VIP room upstairs where we would be free to do as we please for the afternoon. Of course, we'd have to pay for drinks :) but the atmosphere is nice, and we'd have it to ourselves

I think to make this fair we have to combine the votes for Madrid and Barcelona and if they win then vote on the location as right now all i have done is split the vote and that way neither realy has a chance of winning.

Is that fair with every one?