When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone experience with Watchmaker9.de?

slied013

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Watchmaker9 (WM9) unfortunately has recently vanished along with a lot of members money... Do a quick search and you will find hundreds of posts on the subject

dizz

This is not the same wm9, this is a new joker ;)

.de was connected with wm9.tv and thus George, if i recall corectly the forum was hosted on .de

Domein recently changed owner. If domein expired, someone would catch it, but if not, somebody must have given permission to transfer the domein name to new owner.

Edited by slickdick

Guest zeleni kukuruz

.de real name is Eric and he never worked with George the real wm9. Erics site was launched about little over a year ago!

Maybe he hade somthing going with george, but probebly got f@cked over like a lot of other people!!!

Yeah I doubt its someone new.

Interesting that the page was modified on Monday, February 14, 2011 12:28:08 PM. Someone made some changes and i wonder if this person knows what happened to WM9....

Maybe your buddy Eric there knows something? Why would he have Admin control of the WM9 website unless he was directly working with George?

• 2 weeks later...

I have spoken to eric on a few occasions via e-mail, and I must say he seems genuine. He bought a few watches from George about a year ago and bought them to find the same materials to build similar watches. He said he use to run another website, eureplicas.de, which I do remember!

Anyway, I think he seems ok, I haven't bought a watch from him, but I am thinking about it.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

All im saying is, he is selling the same watches like many other dealers. But if you buy from him you will wait many weeks and the watch will cost you more :)

But everyone for its own i guess;)

WM9, not WM9... why take the risk?

I just find it funny that a "new guy" has the user/pass to the website to make changes... you would need to be in REALLY good with george to have that sort of info....

Guest zeleni kukuruz

WM9, not WM9... why take the risk?

I just find it funny that a "new guy" has the user/pass to the website to make changes... you would need to be in REALLY good with george to have that sort of info....

Eric has have this site for over one year, not the same layout but he has hade it!

Bklm hade the sell rights on the forum but that was it. If you would like to sell wm9 watches you could but just out side the forums, this was the deal with wm9 and bklm. And eric was seposed to sell wm9 watches on the internet not on the forums. And yes i think he was good with george.

Yes, that is correct. I have read on REG that this person is a conman, etc, etc, however no one has any evidence, bought a watch, they have no facts! I know a lot of people lost money due to George, but at least give this Eric guy the opportunity to prove himself. If he is a conman, he will soon get found out and word will spread, if not, then his business will grow, its really upto him.

Personally I wouldn't touch this guy with a bargepole. This website looks like it did when George ran for the hills with all our money. There is and old adage that I live by (lessons learned many times the hard way!!) "Screw me once ,shame on you, screw me twice ,shame on me". George got 375.00 USD of my hard earned money, that's all they are getting! If I get and email from George with a ship date for my SD, and then get the watch in hand, maybe i'll change my mind. Most likely i would have a better chance of winning the Lottery than that happening.

Just my 2 cents

so many replies and the original topic started has not said anything. hmmmm. I guess can choose to ignore the advice that was given here and go with whoever he wants at the end is his money. You get what you paid for; Me I will always go with what I already know that works. trusted dealers here.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

If eric dosent want to be called a conman i guess he should answer his mails. I know at least 8 guys has emailed him with no respons!!!

I tell you guys, move on to the dealers here :)

Well, he always answers mine! Anyway, its up to each member to decide who they want to deal with, until anyone actually buys from him and does a review, no one will know! I just don't like people making accusations without facts! As I said, I might well buy from him and see how it goes. I have bought from TrustyTime had had very good watches, I have bought from Sead, and have had a mixed bag.

Edited by dwswatches

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Well, he always answers mine! Anyway, its up to each member to decide who they want to deal with, until anyone actually buys from him and does a review, no one will know! I just don't like people making accusations without facts! As I said, I might well buy from him and see how it goes. I have bought from TrustyTime had had very good watches, I have bought from Sead, and have had a mixed bag.

I guess first rewiew will come from you then :)

• 1 year later...

I made my experience with watchmaker9.de... Or I could call the story "390€ blown in the wind"

6 weeks after he had my money I got an email from his mailing account that he has problems etc. and he would tell me more the next week. In the week after I received an email which like : "This is Detective ..., and I am investigating in this case etc." @ this point I knew this guy wanted to rip me off. The money was gone anyways, so I replied what kind of an [censored] he was and my email ended with an ironic "many thanks Mr."