When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dog Owner?

fitmic

I thought amstaffs were illegal in Norway. :blink:

Yes from 2004 as you can see mine is much older 4,5years old.

Save An American Hero

Click here

The TRUTH About Pit Bulls

Click here

Last victim to Breed specific laws in Norway,dog killed after almost half a year on death row for nothing else then running after 2 kids and one of them brooke a leg after falling :(

130784-19307.png

Sad stuff its effects me every day.

I have an 11 year old German Shepherd named Poco Oso.. I've had 8 German Shepherds over my life span, three at one time. IMHO, thier is no greater breed! :thumbsupsmileyanim: They get a bad rap for being aggresive dogs, but all of mine were better with kids than my parents psychotic Toy Poodles.

German Shepherds are by far one of the best breeds had 3 in my familiy and only downside to this breed is all the disase and bad breeding that has happend over the last 15-20yr.

To get a good German Shepherd this days is HARD. :(

German Shepherds are by far one of the best breeds had 3 in my familiy and only downside to this breed is all the disase and bad breeding that has happend over the last 15-20yr.

I've been very fortunate with mine. My current one has some minor health problems with heat spots and his anal glands, but all in all, no hip problems or anything like that. He is a large frame dog that weighs just over 100 pounds. His mother came from Germany, so maybe it helped getting some new blood over here in America. I talked to a neighbor one day who has a German Shepherd, and he says he got his from the Czech Republic, and swears by that bloodline. All of mine have been gentle giant house pets, and I got my first one when I was less than a year old. Every photo of me over these past, fast, 41 years, usually has one of my beloved Sheperds in them. I can't think of a more loyal breed out there, and of course, I'm not biased here. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I agree. We have a very good breeder of both East and West German shephards. My male is 125lbs and a gentle giant

We... me and the Mrs. OiRogers have three hounds at the moment...

131466-19150.jpg

Kiva... 5 year old Border Collie mix...high speed.

131466-19151.jpg

Nancy... Staffordshire Terrier (sp?)(mix?... dunno rescue dog)... 5+years? (also dunno.. rescue dog)... very stout ball of equal parts anger and love.

131466-19152.jpg

Steve... 2 and 1/2 year old Ridgeback mix... 80 pounds of happiness and puppy love..

131466-19153.jpg

and the final photo for now... how puppies are made.

Oh yeah... quite possible I'll also have an 8 week old boxer/greatdane mix later today... wife is bringing home from work i think... gonna have lots o' dogs here shortly.