When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 360 DLC

ingenieur

That is really something. When did you get that?

I love the PVD models, even though I've never got round to buying one. Do they scratch easily?

Just got it yesterday, this one is not PVD, it's DLC Diamond Like Carbon.

it's not all black like PVD, it's kinda like looked like the gun sandblasting, really nice.

• 4 months later...

The back isn't right though is it? Looks too silvery? The watch here (http://blog.perpetuelle.com/index.php/limited-edition-watches/panerai-pam-360-paneristi-edition/) has a more sandblasted look?

Case back is on point to gen 360, only part that isn't is I guess the enameling, the ack wears off fast... Not sure if that happens with the gen pams too, as my two gens have silver engraved back and don't have that issue..

I have the newest dsn 360, with they greyish pvd case and the piece looks amazing! Only issue I have is that the hands Luke are a tad lighter than the numerals on the dial, the gen has them all the same shade lume , that creamy/orange patina look... Ah well

Great results... Now if you'd update the crown to T48 PVD, the CG to a dlc'ed historic CG, and update the hands with DSN PreV hands, you'll be golden!!!

What do you recommend for mine?? The crown guard, crown and pinion are all spot on IMO... Just the hands color, are these pre v hands? Look at the shade of lume though, a tad off... Suggestions?

photoscx.jpg

Edited by MJC