When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another Sub...

jmb

I dug this out yesterday to install the missing pearl and realized I don't think I've ever worn it! I bought the case and band over a year ago from a Bro. on RWI - have no idea what kind of case but it was advertised as having a gen crown. It has gen-like bezel construction that takes a gen replacement click-spring, no rehaut engraving, but has the Gawd-awful etched coronet on the crystal. A DG 2813 and Noob dial cap it off.

Here's a couple of pics.

post-24124-0-06198900-1300495051.jpg

post-24124-0-60643300-1300495077.jpg

post-24124-0-29837500-1300495218.jpg

post-24124-0-77403600-1300495237.jpg

I'm trying to resist the urge to take the drill to it! :whistling: I think I'll probably leave it as is, but I do have a stash of non-COSC no-date dials laying around... ;)

I wonder if it's a Euromariner, JB? Mine is an A serial w/ the lugholes, but maybe yours is the M serial... Maybe you could swap in a Clark's 25-295-C2 to get rid of the etched crown. If the DG-2813 holds up, it could be a great beater with the new crystal.

^^^Remember that chris @ ETZ sold all his euromariner's with the clark's crystal already installed.

The early ones like mine didn't have the Clark's crystal- it had a two gasketed etched crystal. JMB's with the etched crystal is either an early euromariner or of some other manufacture.