When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM0038 aka Bronzo

JimmyGee

Hi All,

I hope this is the right place to ask my question? Sorry if it's not.

I love the PAM00382 aka Bronzo. I would even consider buying a Gen, but before I do, would like to ask if anyone thinks that this model will ever be Replicated? Would the Bronze Casing make it hard to replicate? I have to have one of these even if I have to sell my Gen 312 and (just about) all my Reps.

While I'm at it; does anyone know the Price of the Gen in the UK? I know what is it in the US, but don't want to be hit with all the import duty, so I hope to get a Gen in the UK or EU. But would prefer a Good Rep, so that I can keep my present collection.

Thank you in advance,

Jimmy Gee

Not seen any thing yet but i am sure some one here will know something

Thank You.

you mean this watch?

now that I looked at the video, it's meh...

The gen watch is not even going to be out in 6 months lol.

Yes, that is the Watch. If the Gen is not going to be out for six months, then that will give me time to save and not upset my wife? In time I will trade her in for the Bronzo. LOL I hope others like it, and that it can be replicated. With the green dial and the bronze turning green in years to come, it's going to be an outstanding Watch.

Thank you for your advice.

If you haven't already been accepted by a dealer (and that doesn't guarantee allocation) then you are over a month too late unfortunately. The 386 is the most sought after model and I can imagine many will be resold on EBay, grey dealers and watch forums for £10k+

Hope you manage to get one though.

Edited by Sidney Youngblood

Agreed its a nice looking watch but as mentioned it will be hard to find one not already allocated and those that are put back on the market will be at a very inflated premium

pam00382-dett1.png

Panerai_Luminor-Submersible_PAM00382_01.jpg

If you really need some bronze you might want to look at the Anonimo Polluce Bronze

anonimo-polluce.jpg

b9882699.jpg

6c940a32.jpg

6fac2925.jpg

Edited by stormtooper4

WOW, Thanks so much all of you for your advice, photos and information. Your certainly have given me food for thought. All your bronze watches look great and I certainly will look into them. Well, it looks like I can forget about a Gen PAM Bronzo, so I hope a replica is soon in the making. Thank you all very much.

If you haven't already been accepted by a dealer (and that doesn't guarantee allocation) then you are over a month too late unfortunately. The 386 is the most sought after model and I can imagine many will be resold on EBay, grey dealers and watch forums for £10k+

Hope you manage to get one though.

Thank you Sidney, The Pam 386 is a really nice watch, but I made a mistake on my Subject Heading and forgot to write "2". The watch I mean is Pam 382. Sorry. I don't know how to change the Heading

Guest prototypo

i ordered one by my AD!

It arraive @ about august!

Its priced by 4k Euro!

I dont think, it would be faked!

But prices would bump in the high!

Because limiteed and inhouse movement

i ordered one by my AD!

It arraive @ about august!

Its priced by 4k Euro!

I dont think, it would be faked!

But prices would bump in the high!