When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Unstable database server

Admin

No. This is related to other problems, since we are still receiving lots of traffic. This is supposed to be filtered away, but I noticed that some of it slipped through yesterday. Steps have been taken, so let me know if this happens again.

Getting this after clicking new post link:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10146] You do not have permission to use the search system.

You are not signed in

Click here to log in.

I am getting that sporadically. The board logs me out, and I have to log in to do anything.

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#20310] Your secure key, used to verify you are posting the topic, did not match the one submitted. Please go back, reload the form, and try again.

You are not signed in

key.pngClick here to log in.

Almost every thread I click does that to me now as well.

To reply to this made me re log in again.

I have beeen having the same problem. Every time i move from one thread to another, i'm logged out. Also had to re log in to post here.

Howdy boiz and gurlz ;)

Hopefully this should be fixed now. If you are still having problems, do this;

1: At the bottom of the forum, waaay down to the left, there is a link: Delete My Cookies. Click it.

2: Log out

3: Log back in and things should be OK.

See new post further down

Apparently things are not OK if you follow the steps I posted above. I have made some new adjustments to our caching engine. Looks like it was stripping away cookie info on the http-requests. Let me know if you are still thrown out