When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

replicawatcheschina.com

Arthur1

Guys thanks for the input. Just a friendly query to see if anyone had experience, obviously you have not. Apologies but I am not in the habit of paying +$200 for reps. The community can surely accommodate all price points

The models I am looking at are the Bourne-esque Tag Link black dialled chrono, the 125th anni Breitling Navi on steel racer strap and a Bre Windrider if it has 20mm lugs and correct profile for a spare rouleaux I have.

Happy for any alternative suggestions of these models if better sources are available.

Guys, I'm aware of the trusted dealers and have traded with them before. The dealers I have used do not have these specific pieces. This site to me anyway doesn't look like your typical scammer. I like to browse and solicit opinions of anyone who may have dealt with them.

Alternatively, has anyone got the pieces (Bourne Tag, 125th Navi or Windrider w 20mm lugs) above from more Trusted Dealers?

• 2 months later...

Hey Arthur,

It was actually because of replicawatcheschina.com that I joined RWG. I have tried to place an order with them 5 times but each time the payment failed. Now this could be because I live in the sticks and "broadband" ain't what it should be, or they just want me to pay via paypal, western etc. Nobody seems to have any dealings with them (apart from the guy at replicawatchreport.com, who according to the forums can't be 100% trusted himself), and simply say "stick with the trusted dealers" which obviously makes sense, but this lot have two watches I want that nobody else has. So at the risk of being scammed and being slaughtered by the members (please be gentle!) I might give it a go......Oo'er!

Hey Arthur,

It was actually because of replicawatcheschina.com that I joined RWG. I have tried to place an order with them 5 times but each time the payment failed. Now this could be because I live in the sticks and "broadband" ain't what it should be, or they just want me to pay via paypal, western etc. Nobody seems to have any dealings with them (apart from the guy at replicawatchreport.com, who according to the forums can't be 100% trusted himself), and simply say "stick with the trusted dealers" which obviously makes sense, but this lot have two watches I want that nobody else has. So at the risk of being scammed and being slaughtered by the members (please be gentle!) I might give it a go......Oo'er!

I think that sounds good. We need new dealers to be tested and I would be pleased to hear about your experiences.

The forum needs new dealers all the time. If someone is ready to risk it we will all potentially benefit. Only the guy who ventures out into the wild runs a risk as the forum cannot help if the transaction goes wrong.

Having said that, the selection on this particular site is at cheap because the watches are very obvious fakes. There are a few OK ones, but I would do a lot of homework before buying any of these.

Let's hear how you get on...............ideally with pictures!!!

:)

Edited by mbjoer

I think that sounds good. We need new dealers to be tested and I would be pleased to hear about your experiences.

The forum needs new dealers all the time. If someone is ready to risk it we will all potentially benefit. Only the guy who ventures out into the wild runs a risk as the forum cannot help if the transaction goes wrong.

Having said that, the selection on this particular site is at cheap because the watches are very obvious fakes. There are a few OK ones, but I would do a lot of homework before buying any of these.

Let's hear how you get on...............ideally with pictures!!!

:)

Thanks for that mbjoer, I'll let you know how I get on.

Oh, and thank-YOU "Gran" for such a positive contribution. Keep up the good work.