When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam193 on Josh Site?

AmStaFF

Its a lovely watch for sure.... and though the rep is totally off the gen for $168 and the fact no one will know what you are wearing means its a decent buy....

Look forward to the wristies :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Stevie says you should see those lume dots.... :thumbdown:

Mate.... That pearl would be a Stevie spotter before those lume markers....!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

193 should have titanium case, this rep must weight a lot...

For some reason, I thought the bezel was Ti and the case was brushed steel on the gen. Could be wrong though.

Looks like a decent rep, but far to inaccurate with today's fairly high Pam standards... I'm still waiting patiently for a A7753 based 187.

For some reason, I thought the bezel was Ti and the case was brushed steel on the gen. Could be wrong though.

Looks like a decent rep, but far to inaccurate with today's fairly high Pam standards... I'm still waiting patiently for a A7753 based 187.

I bought from Josh a PAM187 47mm which was my favorite watch. (the tuna watch is ugly in front of the 187). Too unfortunate that my cleaning maid stole it from me last year and now it is out of production. :(

Someone said here that a newer version is coming out?

R.I.P. PAM187

pam187ache.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I bought from Josh a PAM187 47mm which was my favorite watch. (the tuna watch is ugly in front of the 187). Too unfortunate that my cleaning maid stole it from me last year and now it is out of production. :(

Someone said here that a newer version is coming out?

R.I.P. PAM187

Rumor mill has it that an updated 187 is in the works with the A7753 movement, which would solve the sunken date wheel issue. I'm curious how much the case will have to be reworked to get the date pusher functional.

Check Angus's site... he has the 187 listed under Auto Chronos. Don't know if he has stock though... it is the old (i.e. current) version.

Other way around actually, case and caseback are TI and bezel is brushed SS.