When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Warning for Bad Packaging

Rojjben

Ok, bought this 026K from a seller here on RWG.

I will give him a chance to reply before I will "out" him.

Signed it out today. However I noticed when I got it there was to much weight for just the 026K.

Turns out the seller have packed another non-working beaten up replica along with the 026. :shock:

Both watches just put in the envelope. Not wrapped in bubblewrap or anything.

The pic inside the bag is showing just how they came.

Offcourse the 026K was DOA. There was also a big dent to it probably caused by the bad breitling.

HOW CAN YOU PACK A WATCH LIKE THIS????

I take great pride in securing the watch when I ship it, which a few of you have noticed.

But this is just CRAZY...

Please give me advice on what to do????

5693082353_64e51fc851_b.jpg

5693652246_3d9018d05b_b.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah sales forum trades,the reason i always buy from a dealer....

Any time i have shipped a watch,i wrap each in bubble wrap and secure it with bands,of course the way to ship,the way yours were sent out was careless and a refund the only answer.

I hope the savings over the dealers is worth the hassle,very few members i would trust to buy from. I hope the selling member makes things right. :rolleyes:

I've had a similer experience, see here for details

Some people just have no idea what the post office do to packages, they just get thrown around while they are sorting them! This kind of packing is always going to result in the same way!!

Sorry to hear your problems R!! Hope it gets sorted mate!!

Sixx :bones:

Seller is not a noob. 320 posts and counting.

THe Broken Breitling wasnt something I paid for, and frankly I dont understand why he put it in there.

Í will PM him this thread and let him have a day to respond. Otherwise I will surely tell the world about him.

I dont understand why you dont care at all about your name.... :black_eye:

Noob as I am, this was the second mine I tramped on. Surely the last one.

From now on no more secondhands.....

I have looked closer at the watch now, and the dial/movement has de-attached at the top end of the watch. See picture below.

Seller has now replied to my mail, in which I pointed him to this thread.

Seller: ok tell me i sent another watch to you as gift because i do not want the watch.so what we can do now??

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Me: You sent me another watch in the same bag not separating them?

Offcourse they will become damaged....

Please refund me my money and I will send you the watches in return.

I will not accept this N****, and I will file a claim at Paypal if you dont refund me the money.

Seller: that we can do is to ask my dealer for only pvd case.i will ask him today and let you know

5693956110_379391a7c9_b.jpg

What a moron, make sure to let him kbow that unless he puts everything right, he knows that you WILL post his details here. There is not a hope in hell that anyone on the boards will do business with a mouth-breather like this...

Two watches in the same bag...

oh no :( our greek friend nikos :thumbdown:

too bad, if you would be here earlier you would know him.. after his uboat offering i think nobody of us would buy anything from him, sorry man

but hey dont give it up, here are true gentelmen too, i bought many in privat sales and never get dissapointet, lucky me i know

but hey dont give up and buy your next watch from a guy who is often here and who is active in the forums and im sure you will not be dissapointet like this anymore

deniz

I was certain it was that listing, I avoided it because of the lack of effort he into describing the watch. I have found a significant correlation between Information in the post, and quality of wrapping.

What does the forum recommend as a possible course of action for our unfortunate friend? If he will not give a refund, I'd say PP dispute is the only way, claiming damage due to clearly inappropriate packaging.

Well if you want to sweeten the deal, I offer to look at the 026 for you and get it working if possible for free

and i can have look at the broken brietling and make you an offer for it depending on the damage to that. I am in the EU

That really sucks!!!

But PayPal won´t help you. I´ve had the same experience with a watch. I´ve bought a so called "Super-Rep" and all I got was a piece of [censored]!!!

No response from the seller so I´ve made a rport on PayPal. They told me: You´ve bought something and you got it. PayPal isn´t responsible for the condition of the goods and there is no secure from PayPal´s side. I´ve called my Credit Card Company and got the money back. And now PayPal sets my account to minus. And you can´t send any money till the account is set to "0" again. That was my experience. And I´ve lost 450$ to the bastard jerobe7 :bangin:

So try to live with the dings or sell the watches and keep your loss as small as possible.

And if your report failes, too, send me a PM if you want to sell these things

Thanks for all the replies.

However, I have the feeling that Nikos1978 have had his disputes and claims on his PP account before, cause he told me to file a claim before even trying to solve the matter.

Oh well, I´ll just have to wait and see what happens.

I think that he should refund your money. As others said a Paypal dispute may not get your money back. Either the watch was broken when he sold it to you or he's a moron. Either way you should not have to pay. I'd post this in the member review area and hope a moderator takes notice and bans the sell.

I hate when this kind of stuff happens.

The state of the 26 is really strange. The dial should not go over the rehaut like that. No wonder the watch is not running since the hands are probably being held by the crystal.

On the PP if this guy has proof of delivery you are out of luck. Item condition only works with eBay sales, since there's an ad to describe how the item should be. Since this was a private sale there's no way for PP to know if the 26 wasn't suppose to look like that (and of course the issue with being a replica ...).

This guy seems to know this and really doesn't care. The best way to handle is to put a review out and leave him bad feedback.

He will have his PP account empty, hence telling you to go for the dispute! Even if you win you will only get what he has in his account, which knowing the dickhead he is, it will be a big fat 0!!

As stated earlier, most of us avoid dealing with Nikos, he is a first class arsehole who has no clue about respect for others, esspecially with this Forum being so tight with eachother!!

The guy is a dick plain and simple!!

Really nice offer from you there Andy, classy as ever bud!

Sixx :bones: