When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blackout Concept- Custom Rolex Watches

ThinkBachs

Blackout Concept has some interesting ideas when it comes to customizing Rolex watches. Thought I'd share and inspire someone's creativity...

boc-catalog-2_Page_02.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_03.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_04.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_05.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_06.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_07.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_08.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_09.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_11.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_12.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_13.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_14.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_15.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_16.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_17.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_18.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_19.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_20.jpg

boc-catalog-2_Page_22.jpg

Love 'em or hate 'em, at least the person who has one will have something unique. This should give a boost in business to our DLC providers.

This is the watch that caught my attention- it was in the email but not in the catalog...

Custom-Rolex-DeepSea.jpg

It feminizes the DSSD, eeech. Is it me or is that RINGLOCK engraving way off?

This is the one I thought was kinda cool though...

boc-catalog-2_Page_20.jpg

Edited by ThinkBachs

The B.O.C. One is a nice Homage. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Even if you don't care for this sort of modification, I think it is a GOOD THING for our hobby, and the watch world in general.

The more "Modified Gen Rolex's" in the wild, the better. The more people having GENs serviced by independents who may choose to use "Aftermarket" service parts the better. While I can appreciate an unmolested "Winder/Safe Queen w/B&P", lets mess with the purists who think using NON-Rolex hands, inserts or bracelets is a cardinal sin. :victory:

The more muddy the water, the better... IMHO. This also sends a big Fsck You you to Rolex and their control freak nature.

I have nothing against this or any other Rolex modder.

However, I think those watches suck. Not because they're modded Rolexes, but because they're not even ORIGINAL modded Rolexes. Those look exactly like Pro-Hunters, DLC'ed with added red text. The only original idea I see there is the skeletonized dial on that Daytona.

"Even if you don't care for this sort of modification, I think it is a GOOD THING for our hobby, and the watch world in general.

The more "Modified Gen Rolex's" in the wild, the better. The more people having GENs serviced by independents who may choose to use "Aftermarket" service parts the better. While I can appreciate an unmolested "Winder/Safe Queen w/B&P", lets mess with the purists who think using NON-Rolex hands, inserts or bracelets is a cardinal sin. :victory:

The more muddy the water, the better... IMHO. This also sends a big Fsck You you to Rolex and their control freak nature."

I agree 100%

What the world needs is exact relicas of various rolex models (in outside appearance) with the trade name RELAX and the Devil's head with 2 horns to replace the hallowed coronet for a trademark.

Below the dial center put:

Supelazy Crapometer

Officially Confused

I'll take a black Submareener with a red Devil's head. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The B.O.C. One is a nice Homage. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Even if you don't care for this sort of modification, I think it is a GOOD THING for our hobby, and the watch world in general.

The more muddy the water, the better... IMHO. This also sends a big Fsck You you to Rolex and their control freak nature.

The greatest post in rep history. :drinks:

What the world needs is exact relicas of various rolex models (in outside appearance) with the trade name RELAX and the Devil's head with 2 horns to replace the hallowed coronet for a trademark.

Below the dial center put:

Supelazy Crapometer

Officially Confused

I'll take a black Submareener with a red Devil's head. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:good: It would probably be a hit with the Hipster crowd.

very cool stuff, its about personalizing your accessories and not resale value IMO. do you own the watch or does the watch own you? the rich are also not concerned with such things, take the sultan of brunei for example if they can afford to buy an ordinary rolex they surely wont care that personalizing it would ruin the resale value, in his case those dials are more rare. however the fascist regime known as rolex would never service this in a million years and some folks at vrf would have you banned. i bet it would [censored] them off something fierce on vrf to have a huge collection that are all personalized, especially if you had 2 DRSDs that were PVD'd and skeletonized