When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do you tell "Time" with your Smart Phone?

TwoTone

Niiiiiiiice, T. Mine was looking pretty sharp too, until it went completely brain dead. It lost its little electronic mind and wouldn't even restore to factory settings.

After some days of fighting it I got it back to life but I'm stuck on 4.3.2 and un-jailbroken.

Argh!

Niiiiiiiice, T. Mine was looking pretty sharp too, until it went completely brain dead. It lost its little electronic mind and wouldn't even restore to factory settings.

After some days of fighting it I got it back to life but I'm stuck on 4.3.2 and un-jailbroken.

Argh!

Bricked iPhones are a pain to fix. I'm still on jailbroken 4.0.1. A friend took my 3GS at a party and jailbroke it using the website www.jailbreakme.com, then installed Cydia, then just gave it back to me. I have no idea how or what e did hahaha :) this greenpoison looks sweet, if someone will take pity on me' and direct me' to a way to put the latest Greenpoison firmware on my phone, I would be thoroughly indebted :)

Argh!

@B

There's a clean JB for 4.3.2 & 4.3.3 using RedsnOw...

Untethered...

Just sayin'...

:)

M

7:24 beating the Nissan GT-R with 2 tenths :victory: .... or NOT! :rofl:

OT I know...

LOL, its a dangerous track if you are pushing it to the limits...

I sat next to my father in his Jaguar E-type lighweight when he did a lap in over 10 minutes, but that included the GP cricuit aswell. I was [censored] scared the whole time...was not even funny...During the race its faster and more on the limit though...nothing for me, im to scared.

I made some adjustments to show the watch better...

Uthe_screen_shot_02.jpg

I know that asking this is sacrilege, but what model of Daytona is the watch in the pic? It's absolutely gorgeous...

Edited by subbiesrock