When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai PAM 312 / 328 Rep Vs Gen Pictorial Review ...

wheaton26

Thanks for the review and what an Amazing rep. Sorry for lack of knowledge guys but is this a 312 or 328? As some say 312 and some say 328? And the version to buy now is it the v2? And I'm guessing this is straight out of the box with no mods? Cheers in advance all

Ry

Same watch, the 312 comes on leather, the 328 on bracelet. The Millesimation numbers are slightly different as well (look up the term :))

• 1 month later...

thanks for the comments guys. i purchased this 328 for the sole purpose of an rwg side by side review. i do not plan on keeping this so please keep an eye open for a sales post over the next couple of days. besides the movement / caseback, the biggest tell for me is the crown guard and lever. the crown guard seems to be a little bigger and the "reg. t.m." font is definitely wrong. the actual lever can be reshaped to look a little more gen like, but i don't trust myself to attempt mods. other than that, this version is very impressive! as a few have mentioned (and my dealer has confirmed), there is an ultimate version in the works. but we all know how that goes ... it could be months away and some things will be better and some will be worse. if you're on the fence, i wouldn't hesitate for the money. all the best.

Did the ultimate version come out yet? Or is it still in preparation? In this comparison the 312 looks fantastic. If they fix all the problems that were mentioned in this thread it will be THE watch. Also, somewhere in this thread it was mentioned that a P900 mvt replication was in the pipeline. What's the status of that?

I think this one:

http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/pam312-l-best-edition-v2/

I was wondering, for the ones who happen to know, why is it that only PureTime has this version? I know Noob and H all dealers have them but when it comes to certain other watches, such as the 312 in question, only one dealer has it. How does that work? Do dealers make their own watches or have exclusive access to certain other factories?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Guys any update on this one??? Do we have a newer version out yet? Any major flaws apart from the ones discussed here? Thx

Lol this is the best version out and it will probably be the best version for a very long time. Even if you decided to buy it... It is sold out and not available anymore as far as I know.