When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen LV insert for sale on another forum

Physher007

as usual... 500 usd for a perfect piece of [censored], or a vulgar piece of green metal...

the watch world -especially the Rolex Department- is full of anals, fags, idiots, posers, and much more,

and mono-culture is no good, just stay out of watches, add fantaisy in your day life, open your eyes, the world is so wide

sorry,

:whistling:

as usual... 500 usd for a perfect piece of [censored], or a vulgar piece of green metal...

the watch world -especially the Rolex Department- is full of anals, fags, idiots, posers, and much more,

and mono-culture is no good, just stay out of watches, add fantaisy in your day life, open your eyes, the world is so wide

sorry,

:whistling:

Who is this directed towards? Is this some sort of failed attempt at irony? Because it sounds as though you, who's SN happens to be 'Rolexaddict', are saying that rolex collectors are narrow-minded idiots :thumbdown:

Who is this directed towards? Is this some sort of failed attempt at irony? Because it sounds as though you, who's SN happens to be 'Rolexaddict', are saying that rolex collectors are narrow-minded idiots :thumbdown:

I am also able to criticise and make fun of myself

Dude, keep it cool, life is so good,

A little retreat should be taken, don't take my comments for cash money, use your brain

sorry, but I just get tired with people who get exited by a 500$ piece of metal