When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 005K and "Dynamic Light" app...

projectologist

I hate you and your bloody iPhone pics !!!! ;)

That first shot looks great... so did you PS it in the App then save to album then upload to PB or can you do it in PB etc...

I heard the Fiddy was coming from the NF rather than the HB...

Great Photos...

What's the iphone APP? ;)

MM

The app in the thread title... "Dynamic Light"

I hate you and your bloody iPhone pics !!!! ;)

That first shot looks great... so did you PS it in the App then save to album then upload to PB or can you do it in PB etc...

I heard the Fiddy was coming from the NF rather than the HB...

I processed it in the phone app Dynamic Light then emailed the full-size file (with the iPhone files are 1936 x 2592 pixels) to my main computer. I checked it out in PS for dust and did the final crop there (I find it hard to get the exact crop I want on my phone's small window view). From there to PB.

See below the original iPhone file before I processed it in the phone app. You can check this pic's EXIF Data and see that it was indeed taken by my iPhone :)

Damn Robert. Your iPhone pics are better than any I have taken with my Olympus Digital thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

3 things necessary for best results... hold the phone absolutely steady, strong light (I shot this outside blocking the sun with my body) and use the touch-focus feature to pick the exact spot you want to be in focus.

Another thing is I didn't shoot this pic inches away from my watch...the first pic in my OP is a tight crop of this pic. The files that come off the iPhone are 14.4MB jpegs, so there's more than enough pixels to crop down tight :)

The original file before processing...

original01.jpg

Thanks Rob

I am off to play with it and see if I can achieve similar results... Though I doubt it !!!

Great share mate, thankyou :)