When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Zigmeister's email?

andreww

• 3 years later...

Guys, Ziggy is closed down, hasn't accepted any reps for repair/ modding since last fall. I tried to contact him a couple of months ago, just to say hello, how are you doing, how was your winter, etc. used to get a quick reply from Jennifer, but nothing this time, which leads me to think that they might have changed their email address.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I talked to him last week, he is officially retired from watchmaking and has moved far, far away.

Godspeed to him and the Fearsome One! He will be sorely missed.

Yes he has moved from NS, though to protect his privacy I won't say where. His new town is getting a heck of a fine addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes he has moved from NS, though to protect his privacy I won't say where. His new town is getting a heck of a fine addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That they are Sir. A fine gentleman. I knew that he was moving, but not where. I sent Jennifer and email a few weeks back, but didn't get a reply. Just a sort of "touching base" nothing about watches. I would love to know how to get in touch, just to say hello.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk