When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Don't want to build a collection?

JohnCocktosten

Nice looking collection there, although there are a few that bother me for some reason. I am no expert here, but see if you folks agree with me here;

Does the crown on the following look too big to you? Especially the LV, which for some reason, really looks like a rep to me in that picture;

post-783-0-86025800-1307461463.jpg

post-783-0-70373900-1307461490.jpg

post-783-0-09824600-1307461527.jpg

Also, look at the number "4" on the GMT's bezel, it looks odd to me , like there should be a "flatter" top to that 4. I dunno, it could just be the camera lens distortion. I also have an issue with the Milgauss, the coronet on the dial does not look as "sleek" as I remember the genuine being normally. Oh well, I am not in the race for them anyway so no big deal to me, I just hope whoever buys them gets all gens as advertised.

Cheers B)

P.S. Hi everyone :bye1: I am still around, just not as much lately. I hope you are all doing well. :peace:

Interesting investment angle, 19 watches. This is exactly how Ill save for my kids college! Buy a rolex every year on the kids birthday (for myself of course) then right it off as an investment with the IRS. I get a pile of watches and the kid goes to college. Win Win ...........I'd never give them up LOL :thumbsupsmileyanim: