When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Let's Get The Fun Back Mates

Dutchy

Guys, I don't know if there's bad weather, favorite TV shows cancelled, or whatever, but this board has been really depressing today. People crapping and hijacking threads.... just a really really negative vibe.

Today I pondered actually taking a break, leaving tons of nice guys and friends.....that says something....even considering that....and all because of some annoying 'kids'......seriously, I'm 18 and don't think even I behave this way....let alone behind my computer monitor on an internet watch forum.

In essence.....

Just remember this place is supposed to be FUN, a place to relieve yourself of stress, and not the other way around (as it has done today for me). Seriously, let's get the old spirit back....

Now before people answer saying "I didn't do anything" or "I haven't noticed this", it certainly does not apply to all members here, but those who it does apply to, can relate to this by either feeling the same way......or having caused the feeling......let's stop it and let the fun back in.....please.

Thanks,

Floris

Im sorry if you took a lot of offense to me by my comment in your thread that your picture quality needs work. I didnt mean it as a really insulting comment, especially something worth leaving the board over.

It wasn't you nor anyone in the thread man. It was an email thing which went too far.

I agree with the dutchman, this IS a fun forum most of the time, and you just KNOW when the [censored] is about the hit the proverbial fan when you see posts about unhappy people pop up. No matter how many reassurances you give that it's not a negative post, some people will have a pissy attitude when they feel attacked, and cheap shots WILL be had.

We should all run and hide in the humor section when they start talking about dealers and orders!

BTW, I like the fuzzy pics, they make me feel drunk. (you know, the good kinda drunk where you have to squint to type a text message..)

..and I like being drunk, and I don't have the chance to be drunk as often as I'd like to..

Yes, I said ice... we're getting ice at night on the pond now.

Are the 10 days summer already over? How long does a summer last in that state of yours? Or better how many months do you have no ice and snow and is the temperature above lets say 70 degrees fahrenheit

Guest aclaimsman
Are the 10 days summer already over? How long does a summer last in that state of yours? Or better how many months do you have no ice and snow and is the temperature above lets say 70 degrees fahrenheit

10 days of summer, I wish! Try 10 days of winter in my part of Texas and maybe 2 days of snow.

This is not atypical for this forum or the predecessor. It happens when people are at each others throats literally and all of a sudden multiple loops pop up from the battlers. Lo and behold, the forum has turned negative. The mistake we all make is to read them and then participate. Ever since the demise of RWG I I have tried to spend as little time as possible looking at loops which turn into personal attacks. Life is too short. I am here to learn, offer advice when appropriate and talk to my friends - period.:)