When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nice Gen Longines - With Cool Complications

fotoman

The ship i was on had this longines in the shop on board and wanted 1800 for the Stainless version.

This is a really nice watch - automatic with lots of cool complications. Nice size/ thickness. This rep would have to move way up the list in sub 2000$ gens

133142-18725.jpg

haven't been able to find it in quick googling for the same price but i'm sure its out there

That's the Valjoux 7751 movement, running seconds at 9, w/ a 24 hr hand, chrono main seconds hand, with 30 min register at 12, and hour register at 6 and moon phase. Day, date and month. Le Grand Complication, sil vous plait.

And not a bad price at $1800, I might add, and it's automatic.

Don't look for a rep of the 7751 movement anytime soon!

The ship i was on had this longines in the shop on board and wanted 1800 for the Stainless version.

This is a really nice watch - automatic with lots of cool complications. Nice size/ thickness. This rep would have to move way up the list in sub 2000$ gens

Longines has made some nice watches over the years.... This one is no exception!

This is a nice and clasy watch :thumbsupsmileyanim: the perpetual Longines is a watch I would consider worth buying......but probably I will save up to a Nivrel Moon Chronograph pictured below or a vintage repeater (for a little more money). In fact looking for Longines watches on the web I stumbeled onto RWG and started collecting replicas.

133420-18666.jpg