When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start Of Week Wrist Check

ubiquitous

Pugwash,

Is that new? I like the look of that - clean and simple. Were you tempted by the pandas? I have been going back and forth on all the models and can not seem to lock into one in particular. Was leaning to the Black with White sub-dials but now I see this, I am not so sure.

I just ordered TTK's IWC - GST SS model. Have always wanted this one and since they are no longer made thoght that I had better do it soon.

Usil

Edited by Usil

Is that new? I like the look of that - clean and simple. Were you tempted by the pandas? I have been going back and forth on all the models and can not seem to lock into one in particular. Was leaning to the Black with White sub-dials but now I see this, I am not so sure.

I just ordered TTK's IWC - GST SS model. Have always wanted this one and since they are no longer made thoght that I had better do it soon.

I bought it before my holiday. I tried a gen on while on holiday and realised how good the rep was.

I was tempted by the Pandas, Dominos, etc., but this one spoke to me.

Pugwash,

Usil it happened the same to me, before choosing i thought a lot cause i liked all the models.

At the end i pulled the trigger on the panda as it's the most accurate (now i'm selling it but it's another story..).

If you like that watch you can choose any one of em and hardly get disappointed. :)