When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC for my first ever rep, help me out guys! :]

MagicDrumSticks

The crooked markers would bother me too and I don't think that's just the crystal. I've owned one before and had the same issue with those markers being crooked. I really don't think +8 seconds is good at all. Maybe ask for another watch or to regulate this one.

The crooked markers would bother me too and I don't think that's just the crystal. I've owned one before and had the same issue with those markers being crooked. I really don't think +8 seconds is good at all. Maybe ask for another watch or to regulate this one.

You don't think 8 seconds is good at all?

COSC is +/-5 seconds.. Those are the strictest standards and are more than acceptable in swiss manufactured watches. A chinese replica off 3 seconds more than the strictest standards is not that bad if you ask me...

That is.. unless you're trying to compare your mechanical watch to a quartz....

Yes, the 9 marker is a smidge crooked, but it's not unacceptably so... I never thought I'd actually say this to someone, but if you can't accept a flaw like that, reps probably aren't for you...

You don't think 8 seconds is good at all?

COSC is +/-5 seconds.. Those are the strictest standards and are more than acceptable in swiss manufactured watches. A chinese replica off 3 seconds more than the strictest standards is not that bad if you ask me...

That is.. unless you're trying to compare your mechanical watch to a quartz....

COSC is -4/+6. +8 aint bad. I mean it's 99.991% accurate, afterall. ;)

I have to agree ... 3 seconds off COSC standard is flipping brilliant for a watch you are paying $4000 less than the Gen ... let us please have some perspective here, folks.

As for the crooked markers, you might ask for another watch but honestly, I see this a lot. Your next example will probably have them, too ... it's a replica, after all.