When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need someone to translate from English to Chinese

gimme

Hello.

I've had some recent issues with my dealer. He has limited knowledge of the English language, and as a result there has been some serious miscommunication.

I plan on writing him an email about 2-3 paragraphs in length, and I want to make sure he fully understands what I'm saying.

Is there someone who could help me translate my email to Chinese? It won't take more than 10 minutes and I will pay via paypal for his efforts.

Thanks in advance.

Translate.google.com

Babelfish is rubbish, and Google Translate has come leaps and bounds from a few years ago. I speak two languages natively and this program switches between them very well, maintaining sentence structure, correct verb conjugation and placement in the sentence etc.

I'm assuming your dealer is in mainland China, just write in English and translate to a Simplified Chinese character set. HK still uses the full character set. Modt of pur dealers come from places where the character set is standardised into the simplified version.

Google's Translate even speaks out the translation, hilarious in a room of multi-linguals to hurl abuse across the room through computer speakers :)

almost all the dealers can speak proper English . either the problem is in you or the dealer

Everything you just said is 100% accurate.

First sentence could've been substituted with "Some dealers' English is horrible" and it doesn't contradict your sentence.

Regarding the second sentence, take a wild guess who's problem is it.

If I read both sentences together: (a) almost all dealers speak proper ENglish + (B) either the problem is you or the dealer, then I'd have to assume you're insinuating the problem is me.

stfu if you don't have anything useful to say.

Everything you just said is 100% accurate.

First sentence could've been substituted with "Some dealers' English is horrible" and it doesn't contradict your sentence.

Regarding the second sentence, take a wild guess who's problem is it.

If I read both sentences together: (a) almost all dealers speak proper ENglish + (B) either the problem is you or the dealer, then I'd have to assume you're insinuating the problem is me.

stfu if you don't have anything useful to say.

sorry i didnt intend to insult you . take your time to writing to them .

mostly dealers are very friendly but end up answer long emails everyday to noob questions

again . i am sorry . let me know if you need any help to write to the dealers