When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bergie comes through again with style and class

Jkay

I know this is not Bergie's review area, but so many people only read General that I thought I'd put a small note here, and a full review there later today.

For those of you who do not know, we have on this Forum a dedicated Soft Goods merchant .. whose sole aim is to supply us with only the highest quality replica leather goods, accessories and clothing. No watches to cloud his purpose .. only sharp focus upon soft goods, excellent prices and outstanding service.

As a "Mom & Pop" style merchant, he does not have a fancy web site .. but what he does have is access to the very finest examples of replica goods you can imagine. If you need something, PM "KB" and he will get back to you so quickly you will wonder if he is reading your mind. If you have a photograph of the item you are interested in, by all means, attach it to the PM to speed the process. Be aware, tho, that if a high quality replica of the item you need does not exist, Bergie will not sell a lower quality replica to you, or to anyone. His goal is to provide the best merchandise and the best customer service, and you can't do that by selling PU! (lower quality leather)

You want to talk about price? The items I have bought from KB over the past few years have been almost half the price of those on a certain "fancy" web site which sells soft goods .. but always of the highest caliber.

I have told this story before, but my Wife is fairly high up the chain where she works, and proudly wears her Bergie's Hermes orange Birkin without fear of being called out by people there who know exactly what the genuine should look, feel and smell like. It's been her daily-wear bag for almost a year now and looks as good today as the day it arrived from Bergie.

Now, with all that said, my daughter has been asking for a nice bag like the Birkin, but for a younger woman .. so I had a discussion with Bergie and we chose the Hermes Kelly Clemence in chocolate (ebene) Togo leather. The Birkin is a bag that says "I am powerful enough to have you killed" :ninjastar: and that doesn't suit a young woman very well .. the Kelly Clemence in 22cm is perfect!

post-22602-0-19185100-1310140955.jpg post-22602-0-86218200-1310140967.jpg

The bag arrived in five days, in perfect condition, with a herringbone dustbag and various protective felt paddings all around.

All hail Bergie!

C'mon guys you're making me blush :p

One thing that really makes a good seller is good buyers, people who not only know what they want but are willing to work with you to get the end product, the guys above are all quality buyers.

And J once again a pleasure to deal with you.

Ken

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

Do you mind me asking how much the bag cost?

If you go to Bergie's (KB) area here, you will see his Birkin listings. I bought this almost a year ago so I dont know what he would want for it right now. Here's Bergie's area ----- http://www.rwg.cc/forum/127-bergies/

Also remember that KB is a small shop, and does not have a huge gallery of photos for items he can supply .. it's only a small sample. It's always best to ask him and he will research for you, and tell you if he can source something .. like that So Kelly Clemence in Ebene Togo leather I bought for my daughter, above ... not listed but he could source it.

edit: I looked in Bergie's area, and I see his calf leather Birkin is $280, and the Crocodile bags are $380

Hey Ken, this Kelly 22cm Clemence is such a beautiful bag, you should add it to your Birkin photo gallery!

• 11 months later...