When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Package Returned From China

ryaku

Ok it's a bit hard to read on the pic, but it's says something like "Customs blah blah Alert blah blah blah Police blah Arrest blah blah blah" best I could do but I hope it helps.

Ken

Then it could also say "two pepperoni pizzas to go" for all I know :bleh:

Yep "Address incomplete" it is.

Ignore the Chinese handwritten script though. The postie was just jotting down what he fancied for lunch............and yes.............from what I can make out................it seems he is partial to spring rolls, crispy noodles and prawn crackers .

JTB

134328-18509.jpg

What does that means?

I presume address wasn't complete and package got back to me for that reason.

Someone speaking chinese would be very welcome hnow. :p

Credo che l'indirizzo a cui lo hai mandato sia inesistente... o inesistente la cassetta postale corrispondente

The Chinese says (at top) Italy (at bottom) don't have address West Road #2 room 416.

My girlfriend is Chinese (Fancy that... I live in China). She read the Chinese for me. <== lol "red chinese"

I like to tell her she's beautiful, smart and has a great future... but... she's incapable of driving. I thought it was just a stereotype before I moved here. It's not... :)

The Chinese says (at top) Italy (at bottom) don't have address West Road #2 room 416.

My girlfriend is Chinese (Fancy that... I live in China). She read the Chinese for me. <== lol "red chinese"

I like to tell her she's beautiful, smart and has a great future... but... she's incapable of driving. I thought it was just a stereotype before I moved here. It's not... :)

Thanks a lot aeroguy and say thanks to your fiancé as well. :)

Ok it's a bit hard to read on the pic, but it's says something like "Customs blah blah Alert blah blah blah Police blah Arrest blah blah blah" best I could do but I hope it helps.

Ken

Then it could also say "two pepperoni pizzas to go" for all I know :bleh:

It doesn't say "pizza" , i'm italian, i would have understood it. :p

:D

Thanks lads, nothing to see any more, keep movin' along.

Era da tanto tempo che volevo dirlo. :bleh: