When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thats one HOT looking Watch!

daniel8888

How accurate are these? I know a while back there were issues with AR and a few other things that make them stand out right away from the gens. Is this still the case?

The only thing that is not going to stand out from being a Gen in a Gen! If you like the watch, buy the watch and wear it. No one is ever going to know...and if they did are you that worried about being called out on it? The chances of this happening? It again is a rep, so enjoy it for what it is.

Navi family for sure. All Breitlings I dunno ;)

SOSF... Of course... :)

Best Navi OTB rep by far... Everything is great on these, the date wheel is an unfortunate issue but Francisco has shown it's not insurmountable :)

The only thing that is not going to stand out from being a Gen in a Gen! If you like the watch, buy the watch and wear it. No one is ever going to know...and if they did are you that worried about being called out on it? The chances of this happening? It again is a rep, so enjoy it for what it is.

Of course.. however if anyone that has seen a gen can point it out from a mile away... you might as well buy a Parnis for 1/4th the price..

Frankly, a friend of mine got

A Gen

Breitling montbrilland limited edition, i showed him this watch and he believed it was gen 100% :)

The only flaw of this particular model are the sunken datewheel, everything else is identical!

Master Uwe from germany did the double AR! Hes a trusted modder at rwg2..

Cheers

Dan

• 2 weeks later...