When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rounding Bracelet Edges

Devedander

if u have a bench grinder or a dremel , u can get u a fine abrasive wheel and do this easier and keep it only on the edges lightly till it rounds it smoothly then polish ,keep in mind keep it only on the edge so u dont messup your finish on the braclet , if u do u will have to rebrush it , hope this helps

joe

Thanks for the advice, I have a dremel and may try that...

Do you take your bracelets apart and do them one link at a time?

Also want to smooth out my crown (Daytona with very big sharp grips on the crown) I am thinking maybe the dremel/abrasive wool would work on this also? What about little bits of metal going into the watch?

Er, what's an "erasable pen" exactly then??? :blink:

It's a pen with an eraser. It works by removing paper, essentially. So it's a rather abrasive rubber. Great idea, and I suspect it'd work well for this task. Should give you the right edge while at the same time providing a lot of margin for error since you won't have the ability to remove much material at once.

It's one of them there pens that can be erased?

:lol:

What? A pen that can be erased? What witchcraft is this?!!!! :blink: You actually have such things in the US??? Over here in quaint merry ol' England, we only have pencils that can be erased. Next you'll be telling me you have machines that can fly, pfffff :rolleyes:

Perhaps one of you [censored]-takers would kindly post a picture of this amazing magical pen for a simple peasant like myself....

What? A pen that can be erased? What witchcraft is this?!!!! :blink: You actually have such things in the US??? Over here in quaint merry ol' England, we only have pencils that can be erased. Next you'll be telling me you have machines that can fly, pfffff :rolleyes:

Perhaps one of you [censored]-takers would kindly post a picture of this amazing magical pen for a simple peasant like myself....

I went to an office supply store and bought a three pack of white ink erasers for like $2 US ;)