When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

summer watch 2011 AP diver V2 full fineDD mod

Great watch "finedd modded as it best" and btw great strap ! Congrats

Met finedd personally during this week on a businesstrip at his "workstation" i was friendly welcome and we had great meet:drinks: about one hour.

What was absolutly impressing and fascinating me at all was the comparison of two AP Diver before and after the "finedd work" !

Guys i can tell you, forget all the pictures you had seen here on RWG or otherwhereelse - they almost can´t catch the reality, it is a really difference at all, which i never thought !!!

So i can truly recommend spending the bucks in those "moddings" :bounce: if you want to have the real deal - i will for sure in the future.

My next AP can look forward to it !

TO MAKE IT CLEAR THIS IS NO ADVERTISING FOR FINEDD´s WORK BUT MY SO FAR SKEPTIC :g: OPINION ABOUT MODDINGS...but now there are gone !

Edited by armanou-pascal

Excuse my ignorance, we have been discussing the excellent mods by "finedd", am I correct that finedd = UWE = Caruwe? I am quite sure about the last two, but how does the name "finedd" comes into the picture, I am curious to know.

Been away for quite sometime, sorry if I have been missing the storyline.

Excuse my ignorance, we have been discussing the excellent mods by "finedd", am I correct that finedd = UWE = Caruwe? I am quite sure about the last two, but how does the name "finedd" comes into the picture, I am curious to know.

Been away for quite sometime, sorry if I have been missing the storyline.

If i am correct, he is known as finedd over at RWI. :victory: