When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In search for the "perfect" rep

panasol

It's been almost two months now since someone broke into my house and stole ,among other things, my gen Jaeger LeCoultre Master Compressor Diving GMT

I only had it for 6 months and it cost me 8000 euros...that's history but I can't stare at my wrist without a watch...

I've been a member here for some months and I know that my question has probably already been answered

But..

What is the best replica at this moment, when it comes to how close it can be to the gen one?

I'm not talking about how good it looks..all I care is how close it can be to the genuine one , so I won't get spotted..

Is the pam 288?The Concord C1?A Chopard maybe?A 800 $ Hublot?

A modded rep watch maybe?

I do believe that u can find beauty in every watch....but not all of them are so close to the gens

A big thanks in advance

And please could someone also tell me where I could buy the best Sub? Many thanks. :victory:

strike 1

You should just take the insurance money and buy another gen.

strike 2

... I'm no expert but I'll try and actually answer your question. Most new Panerai from the so-called "H Factory" like the 111 and 005 are considered super reps. The latest Cartier Santos is very well regarded, as is the Breitling SuperOcean Abyss.

We're not trying to give him a hard time, but all his answers are on the forum. I can understand when you need expertise or something, but you start with having a $8000 gen that got stolen, and now you are looking for opinions on a super rep. There are so many good ones that people consider super reps, and really it's up to your own preference, taste and budget. I guess people find it easier to sign up, ask one question, and then never come back after they get what they want.

Quick answer: No such thing as a perfect rep. PERIOD

Long Answer: No such thing as a perfect rep PERIOOOOOOOOOD!

Answer you're probably looking for: If you've been on the forum for 6 months already.. you should know the faults of your question. The list of "near" perfect reps is VERY long. If you simply don't want to get "called out", about 90% of all the popular reps at the monent will suit you just fine as long as you're not among crazy rep fanatics like US in the board room. Even WE often need a loupe and a good long hard look to tell if lots of these new watches are reps.

Flawless. NEVER.

Pretty damn good. Yes