When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just about to pull the trigger ...........

JimmyT

Hi Gents

Just about to pull the trigger on a PAM104 I 1:1 Superlume on Genuine Brown Croc Leather Strap from Angus.

Any thoughts gentlemen?

I think it's worth the stretch for the extra bucks for the croc strap, I love it.

Jim T

PAM-2011-08-27-01-01_enl.jpg

PAM-2011-08-27-01-03_enl.jpg

PAM-2011-08-27-01-05_enl.jpg

PAM-2011-08-27-01-12_enl.jpg

Edited by JimmyT

I just bought an OEM radiomir croc strap from my local AD 2 days ago and compared it to the "gen" croc strap I got with my h-factory 288.. and holy cow.. they're incredibly close. Consider the OEM straps cost anywhere from $250-320.. the rep "oem" croc might not be too shabby. I got the regular "cheap" strap with my h-factory 214 and it's a piece of crap compared to my OEM and "gen" croc straps. Huuuuge difference.

Edited by nix

Croc looks like poop, buy a lightly used simona or oem off paneristi

It looks actually very good, but one never knows how it feels from the pictures. A gen gator that came on 112 looks great but feels too stiff and gives me rush, must have been treated by some funny chemical... Long time ago I bought a gen gator for Omega from Josh, and that one was just incredibly good quality, smooth, soft and great looking. Also, these rep straps all come in standard length, which is too small for my wrists -- a warning to those with 7.5"-8" wrists.