When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to source a wm9 91350 bracelet

candide2424

Decent 93150s come on the PT 1665. MBW 93150s used to be available from Eurotimez for $75. You'd think Narikaa could still get them. Some of the old cartel subs used to have them- my old DRSD from Paul with a working HE valve had a nice hollow mid link 93150.

I would think a noobmariner bracelet (93250) would be just as good as the WM9 93250. Everyone always complained about the bad fit of the WM9 end pieces.

Decent 93150s come on the PT 1665.

NOT any more. they come stamped 93250, AND the clasp is missing the indent detailing on the side, the build quality was also iffy IMO

MBW 93150s used to be available from Eurotimez for $75.

i could easily get them, but these are not worth $75 the clasp is wrong (93250 style, cant be fixed), the mid links taper, and the end link connector is not beveled like gen but flat. its just plain wrong.

I would think a noobmariner bracelet (93250) would be just as good as the WM9 93250. Everyone always complained about the bad fit of the WM9 end pieces.

nooby is great...clasp stamping is not, but if the OP is looking for the vintage 93150 its kind of usless without heavy heavy modding

there really is no good answer as of now