When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex sea dweller deep sea

alifizan

There are two main versions of the DeepSea right now. If you sent email to Mary, and ask for the NoobFactory DeepSea, then I'm sure you will not be disappointed. Ask for QC approval photos as well. She will probably ask you if you want Swiss movement or a China clone movement in it .. decide that before you buy.

Thanks jkay, thank you for the advise, by the way friend what are qc pictures, what it stand for, and also in your opinion which is the best movement that I should choose and what should I pay, by the way my friend what is noob, I've been hearing this word a lot on this site, I'm sorry for all the questions, I'm an amateur lol

A noob is a short word for Newbie .. a person who is New to your community.

The NoobFactory is not just for new people .. it is the name we give to this watch factory.

QC pictures .. mean Quality Control pictures .. pictures of your watch

Look at the pictures, and tell Mary Yes send it or No, this watch has problems.

Movement? I think China Clone will be OK .. but you say you want the best ... order the true Swiss ETA movement .. I do not know what Watch-International asks for this watch .. about $320 US dollars?? She will tell you.

Be sure to tell her you are a member of RWG in case she offers a lower price to RWG people.

Jkay your very kind, thank you so much got answering my questions, I have another question, hope you don't mind, I'm curious to know, what would be the difference between the top of the range sea dweller that mary has and the actual genuine watch that you would buy from a rolex watch, from what I can see there is no difference apart from obviously the movement.

from what I can see there is no difference apart from obviously the movement.

You have much to learn Daniel San.... ;) Although the watch might look perfect to the untrained eye.. we could name off a list of at least 10-20 tells on this watch not including the movement. Do some research.. each version has its flaws, mary's version is no exception

It is indeed very close .. not a Super Replica, but a very good one.

The belief of many people is that Rolex vastly over-charges customers for their stainless steel sports watches. They are made by machines, not by hand. Nothing can justify the $9000 price for this watch.

What I can tell you is that if you buy a real DeepSea it will be almost perfect. Dial, hands, letters, case finish .. your replica will have imperfections .. perhaps the date font is not exactly right. Maybe the white letters on the dial are not exactly the right shape as the genuine. The body of the watch will not be the exact same shape as the real Rolex .. these are all part of the hobby. You accept that this is not a perfect copy for 1/30 the price.

You simply enjoy it for what it is ..

True I do have much to learn guys, I'm completely new to this world, and I love the sea dweller even though I can't afford the genuine article and nor will I be able to in the future lol, that was until I discovered replicas lol, jkay is right, I personally don't think its worth spending six thousand pounds on the genuine article were the replicas are so good, jkay my friend tell me who is currently doing the ultimate sea dweller

Hi everyone I'm completely new to this forum and have just discovered it, what I would like to know is who is currently selling the best example of a rolex sea dweller deep sea, and who is the most trusted and best dealer, thanks all

The best DSSD is from BK, check the trusted dealers section.