When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Looking For A Vj72 Daytona Case Set?

Guest avitt

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RiverwindMDS

There are now 8 Daytona VJ72 cases listed on the bay! How times have changed. A year ago (when I was shopping) a case set would pop up every couple of weeks or so...and they went for 2-3X the current prices.

But then again, back then you could pick up a nice VJ72 movement for about $500.

These are good times for the Daytona custom builder.

I just wonder how many of us are looking and bidding against each other at the moment.

Who else is looking for a VJ72 movement on Ebay!

I know of about 70 people that you might be bidding against.

There are now 10 concurrent auctions for vintage Daytona case sets! That's the most I've ever seen, and I'm sure it's an all time record.

Expect another spike in VJ72 movement prices, as demand keeps pace with the flood of cases...

Well last night I was the lucky winner of the auction for a new old stock deep diver watch with what is described as a perfect working vj72 movement. Bit pricy to say the least but I'm addicted and my condition knows no bounds until I get the CC bill! :blink:

And now the funs really begins!!!!!!!

Well last night I was the lucky winner of the auction for a new old stock deep diver watch with what is described as a perfect working vj72 movement. Bit pricy to say the least but I'm addicted and my condition knows no bounds until I get the CC bill! :blink:

And now the funs really begins!!!!!!!

Right on, my Valjoux 72 brother :thumbsupsmileyanim: Congratulations!

I've got two of these VJ72 beauties...But I've stashed away enough parts for another one....

...or two :whistling: