When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I can officially say the #1 watch of C.E.O.s is Rolex...

tabularasa415

Joey,

I asked a mod to split this off so we can continue our discussion!

I am really interested though in what you disagree about? Do you feel that the repel of the glass-steagall act was a good decision? What are your insights to what Obama has done to increase the amount of jobs? Do you have any insight to the economists on repgeek and their opinion on the obama policy? Do you have any articles that you would like Chief and I to take a look at?

Let us know!

It might be regionalized in the U.S. too. In the Chicago area Two-tone and all gold Rolex on appropriate leather straps seem to be the most prominent right now. I see a lot of Panerai too.

Exactly right. When I was referring to "older industry CEO's" I was referring to CEO's of older industries which can be read as widget manufacturers in WIsconsin. The 60 year old CEO in Los Angeles ain't wearing a Rolex Datejust. :)

I just want to know when Columbus, OH became the financial Mecca of America where all the big dog CEO's gather. And why is the restaurant so elite it can't be mentioned?

Sent from GreenHornet's iPad 2 using TapaTalk.....

My restaurant is not elite. Well, it is in Columbus. But I simply didn't wish to list my workplace on the forum for thousands to see because you never know who's reading it. GreenHornet, what's the address of your place of work? :-)

As far as Columbus being a mecca, they were in town for a meeting/symposium at the OSU Fisher College of Business, which is actually a very reputable business school (and one I attend).

protest.gif

lets get back to our game.

of how those powerful CEOs, how many wore reps? haha

I wondered that, too! Hell, the more I get to know some of our brothers here on the forums, the more you realize that people of all walks of life (and title-holders) enjoy this hobby. Don't think for a moment I wasn't trying to find at least one fake in the room! My eyes aren't nearly as well-trained as my brothers here, but I do see a LOT of fakes come through the restaurant. And of course, most of the fakes say "Rolex" on the dial. I see waaaaaaay too many fake datejusts and day/dates. Of all the tells, it's always the misaligned cyclops that gives them away. Talk about putting the tells under a microscope...

Let's go a step past "CEOs" and take a look at some real power.

Richest people in the world. This is Forbes list which does not include the unreported REAL wealth of the some. Ie. Rothchild family, Rockafeller Family, etc.

1. Carlos Sim sports a stainless steel Daytona.

3. Warren Buffet sports a full gold Presidential.

5. Larry Ellison sports a Submariner.

6. Lakshimi Mital is known to have a rare collection of vintage Rolexes.

8. Eike Batista seen sporting a rose gold Rolex

Three of the top 5 wear Rolex watches. "Men who guide the destinies of the world wear Rolex watches".

The list dosen't even include the world leaders who wear Rolex watches. Ie. The late John Paul II and the Dalai Lama.