When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen Is Upgrading The 005/195 Dial - Hold Your Horses!

bklm1234

Got a PM from davidsen:

hi,

Thank you for telling me that i should up grade my 005/195 dial with bolder

letters and beeter spacing.

I am working on that issue and soon i will have something to show you and other

memeers.

will show you my up grade very soon.

Thank you

I AM PYSCHED. The head honcho listened to us. Woo-Hoo!!! I'm sure upgrade to the other dials (111, 112, etc.) will follow. Save your money.

I just paid for a 005 last night, I'm hoping he will not ship it out until it has the upgraded dial, or at least send me an upgraded dial, if I get the old one and paid for it 1 day before he made them better, that would be pretty retarded. :(

Email him. Let you know you'd rather wait.

Email him. Let you know you'd rather wait.

I did. And I emailed him the night before about something as well and he has yet to get back to me. Starting to get worried...

It's my first dealings with him, I'm sure he'll come through. Maybe he's just not as up on email as the other dealers.

• 2 weeks later...

I talked to him late last week and I think he is going to be shipping out current orders for the first couple weeks, i.e., people that already ordered 005's that he didn't ship cause he wanted to wait for the updated stuff to get in.

If you order 1 now you will get the updated stuff, just make sure and email him and tell him that you care about that and want it.

Mine should be here this week or next, I'll post pics when it comes.

I talked to him late last week and I think he is going to be shipping out current orders for the first couple weeks, i.e., people that already ordered 005's that he didn't ship cause he wanted to wait for the updated stuff to get in.

If you order 1 now you will get the updated stuff, just make sure and email him and tell him that you care about that and want it.

Mine should be here this week or next, I'll post pics when it comes.

Great news, can't wait for pics. Any updates on other dials as well?

i talked to him 3 days ago and he said the 005/195 will have super lume but not new fonts on the dials. the 111h will have new fonts as well as superlume.

1 week on the 005/195 dials and 2 weeks on the 111h dials.

Ah, thats disappointing regarding the 005/195 dial :(. Correct font was what I was hoping for.

Ah, thats disappointing regarding the 005/195 dial :(. Correct font was what I was hoping for.

Great News!! David please pay special attention to the "A's" They're always wrong on the reps--If you fix that problem you'll sell a lot of dials to people who want to upgrade!