When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwi Issues?

Pugwash

Heres one post by one of the admins, Roeod4

"This is by no means an "official" announcement, but for my part I have no idea what is going on. Rolling Eyes

I have not logged onto the forum since Friday morning and upon my return I am having trouble seeing half the forum. The main index page to the entire site is blank to me. From what I can tell, this is the case for several of the other Admin and Mods too.

As to Pugwash being banned....I don't know what is going on there. I do not see a discussion on the matter by any of the Admin or Mods and since we usually put any matter like this to a vote I do belive that it is a technical problem.

Once I can actually provide some sort of information I will say more."

Edited by mystix

I've never even been able to pull up their webpage here so I've never been able to join. :huh:

For a minute there I thought it was a result of your--mild, I thought--disagreement with one of the admins about terminology, which would have been absolutely preposterous. Glad it was technical and cleared up. :thumbsupsmileyanim: