When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Value Replicas

Pugwash

What do you think of my £15 rolex. Want to buy it off me, or know where i got it from? B-)

Once again I have to intervene.......and in the same day.

Listen dan, did you read the rules? You cannot trade watches on this forum unless you upgrade to RWG Supporter. (See my signature)

And if and when you do that, there is a proper trading area for doing so.

JTB

One of the best buy's in my small collection and actually the most worn rep that I have is my PAM 005 from Joshua.

No recessed pin, light AR coating, and the face and back are fairly close to the untrained eye. Ironically this is also the watch that I get the most comments about as well when I wear it. Asian 21J movement has kept perfect time for months now with no problems and all for $108.

Heck I even bought a second one for my brother.

http://perfect-clones.com/pn00504-logo-mar...atic-p-684.html

Actual Picture of my watch

138534-17589.jpg

Andy

Once again I have to intervene.......and in the same day.

Listen dan, did you read the rules? You cannot trade watches on this forum unless you upgrade to RWG Supporter. (See my signature)

And if and when you do that, there is a proper trading area for doing so.

JTB

I never said i was selling it, i was just mearly asking for criticism on it. Someone wanting to buy it doesnt meen its for sale.

Yeah, becouse if you let just anybody sell stuff from your site then people could scam others. The donation system filters thiss problem out. B-)

- i thought that out using my expert knowledge

Now you're going in the right direction..................using your expert knowledge of course!

JTB

@dadog13'

you have to be 80 years old to wear that one...and there are not a lot of 80 years old people around here... :lol:

Wow- just like the old RWG

Sometimes people wish for it to return. NOT

Edited by Carl

If you want to talk about best value and rep accuracy, currently it has to be Joshua and Andrew's Cartier Pasha Seatimer (black dial).

The date wheel is corrected to white numerals on black background (at least Joshua's one), so the only real problem could be that the 2 6 and 9 don't curl in enough, but I doubt many will even notice this. Also, it may need a relume but only the hands. I don't know if it has AR ... but can you argue with an ETA 2824-2 movement in, what looks at the moment to be, an almost perfect rep? And all for $148 including shipping. :1a:

Edited by Chronus

Yea the strap is a seamaster one with the fat tongue on the buckle.

The watch itself has two digital time zones and a third with the hands, chrono, coundown timer and a couple of alarms.

About 12 months ago I fortunate enough to have a month in asia, mainly Vietnam and found this in a rep shop in Hanoi. Most of stuff they had was the usual cheaper chinese stuff but but had a good selection of rollies, breits, omegas etc.... kinda regret not getting one of the grahams looking back now. If you ever get a chance to go to Vietnam, take it as it is an amazing country.