When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

shoes from timesshop?

penaduny

i have been looking at their watches too, just always weary of a place i have not bought from before.

anybody ever buy any from them?

they have a pair of men's christian louboutin (spring/summer) shoes that look half decent?...

just wondering if they are trustworthy, or if anybody could vouch for their quality?

as usual thank you in a advance

christian-louboutin-spring-summer-2010-mens-shoes-5.jpg

well.

i own a few shoe stores, along with a couple shoe repair shops. i've been in the shoe business since i was a kid. which means i can do pretty much anything to shoes. one of the easiest things to do is add an arch support. also just got a badãss little ozone generator thing that is a little larger than a shoe box, that you put shoes in, push a button on it, and the shoes come out in 8 minutes with absolutely no scent whatsoever. a lot of people have a problem with how new shoes smell, and people also have smelly feet as i'm sure everyone is well aware of.

so i'm not worried about that.

just mainly wondering if the shop is reliable?

Times Shop is a trusted dealer on another watch Forum (RWI) .. and they have a good track record there. I can not vouch for their soft goods. TS is a trustable merchant but .. the shoes? No idea.

Why goto another forum for soft goods, tho, when we have the king of all replica soft goods right here at Bergie's ? I have to warn you, tho, that he will not sell b-grade merchandise ... only the good stuff.

From all the feedback here I don't think you will get the same service with Timesshop as with Bergie.

TS is a Chinese volume business. Their margins are small, and the service level can be hit and miss.

I have only bought watches form them and if you are patient there are good deals to be had over there.

Edited by mbjoer

Personally I would contact Ken and ask him if he can source that style for you and what he considers the quality to be.... You can always trust Ken for an honest opinion and if he can help he will :)

• Like 1